Our mission is to create a community and resource that features and promotes the many unique and diverse creative talents of our Artists. We have, and plan to continue to accomplish this through a variety of creative mediums including:
- Trans-Genre Press – our publishing division which is dedicated to publishing work by Trans/Gender Variant writers
- Trans-Genre.net, an online community that centralizes profiles for Trans-Artists, and offers tools for promotion, as well as a media rich environment for visitors to explore
- Events – tours, shows, performances, book readings, workshops, etc.
- Audio compilations and other promotional opportunities
- Artist promotion and community awareness through tabling at conferences & events